RULES & REGULATIONS
- Right of admission reserved.
- Use of swimming pool is at own risk.
- Children are welcome.
- No domestic pets allowed.
- No wood from the veld may be removed or used as fire wood.
- All fires to be exterminated before retiring.
- No fauna and flora to be damaged or removed.
- Gates to be kept closed at all times.
- Do not remove any items belonging to Deruxa cottages, such as magazines, flash lights, insect repellant, dish washing liquid, towels, robes & face cloths, hair dryers, any linen or bed throws, coffee plungers & kettles, or candles. These items have been provided for your convenience and are not complimentary gifts.
- When staying in the self-catering units, please make sure not to remove any kitchen items by accident.
- Should anything break during your stay, please report it to the staff.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All bookings are subject to a 50% deposit with reservation and the balance is due 7 days before arrival.
- Weekends are subject to a 2 night stay minimum.
- Long weekends are subject to a 3 night stay minimum.
The following cancellation fees are applicable when reservations are cancelled:
- 25% - 14 days before arrival
- 50% - 7 days before arrival
- 75% - 48 hours before arrival
Book-in Times :
The following are the standard book-in times, unless otherwise arranged:
- Day of Arrival - 14h00
- Day of Departure - 11h00
A breakage deposit of R450 is payable before arrival. Your deposit will be refunded less any breakages on the Tuesday after departure, to enable us to assess any damages.
where spirits, minds
and souls are fed."